Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
A Year Wiser
I had a simple yet meaningful birthday this year. Thanks to all who wished, regardless by phone call, or sms, or friendster testimonial and message, they all mean so much, thanks once more :)

I took one day leave on my birthday wahahaha. How often do I get to stay in bed till 10am on a typical weekday man? Not always, very rare. So, a lil treat once a year, why not? *wink* But I din have the gut to put that reason in my leave application database form. Bleh. I put some lame reason la, it’s better for you all to not know about it. Hehe..

Rite..what is not possible for an office hour staff to do on a weekday morning/noon was what I wanted to do. I figured watching movie was not a bad option afterall, and since I had 2 free Columbia Tristar movie tickets given by my supervisor some time ago, and they were only valid on weekdays, so I decided to make use of them before they expired. Who would be a better fren to ajak other than non-working (unemployed doesn’t sound nice haha) fella and at the same time, is someone I gotta thank for fetching me home most of the time? He is none other than tyco man. I think tyco had told our frens even before this entry la haha. We watched Monster House since that was the only Tristar film available, too bad Click no more adi. The show was juz ok, you can’t compare it to some big Disney movies for sure. We met Ah Shih after the show, and we ended up sitting in the food court where we listened to his ‘lose weight’ product lecture. This thanks to tyco. Why? You ask him la, hahaha..

Got home only to find out my family had got me an ice cream cake hehe. (Tyco, memang got cake la)

clipMy bro’s present for me. He left it on the dining table b4 he went to school in the morning.

Night out in Witchery Ider, aka Mori Café. Got home about 10smth, my frens and I need to work the next day but we had a nice night and that matters the most :)

Presents. One of the SWEETEST presents did not come in tangible. I was being played a 2 minutes live, keyboard version of Happy Birthday piece over the phone hehe. That wasn’t smth common to me. Then I realized that….well, sometimes life can still be sweet. Nandy called too, I seriously thought she din remember and she told me she is now using a replacement phone but she took down my number as my bday is coming before she went to work in KL a few weeks ago. What touched me the most is that I know she has a seriously huge network of frens, but she never fails to wish me every year. When you have a fren like that, you know you should be glad. (sounds familiar, yeah beatles lyric) If you are reading this, thanks gal!

My supervisor got me a red handbag. Now I have to think of what to buy her coz her bday is coming in 2 weeks time. It will be hard becoz of the age gap issue, what's cute to me might not be cute to her, get wat i mean? But then, the handbag she chose for me is nice enough though. Oh yeah, Cubic's birthday is in the same month too, company anniversary. Heard rumours of that smth we will be getting this year around, I hope it's correct info.

Anyway, I have one more present I have yet to see it and this i really wonder what it is coz it's supposed to be a surprise. I luv surprises man kekeke ;p Intriguing!

Nothing else to blog about adi. Till then..see you.

Post a Comment